Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Indian Character

I think the writer of the first text has been a bit pessimistic ,but I can not say the writer of the second text has been optimistic,because his ideas sound more realistic.
In my opinion there are good and bad people among all the communities, and you can not say all of them are good or bad; there are exceptions anywhere. I do not have much information about the Indian character but I agree with the first writer that most of them are proud,wild life have made them proud. I agree that they conceal their emotions ;however, nowadays most of the people all the world hide their feelings because they can not trust each other.
As the second text implies the Indians have been wronged by the other races and they do whatever they want with the Indians.
they have strong relationship I think,as the second writer believes.they mourn all together and celebrate all together.
Since I do not have much information about the Indians, I can not comment on the other aspects of their character. But as I said they are not absoloutly good or bad .

No comments: