Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Biography

I was born in mehr 7th ,1366 in Tehran in a religious family. my father was a shopkeeper and I was his seventh child . all my family loved me a lot because I was the last child. I went to school one year later than normal because I was born in the second half of the year,just seven days after it was started . I was a good student in all my school time.
I chose math as my highschool_ major and I continued it for three years but I changed it in pre_university and chose humanitics so that I have more free time to study for my favorite major; English, for the entrance exam. I was accepted in English literature the first year I participated in konkoor and I entered alzahra university.
Just after konkoor I got married. It was summer of 1385.Although my marriage was done in a traditional way, not by being friends for years,I am satisfied now.

No comments: