Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Portrait Of My Friend

I want to describe the characteristics of my best friend . I think I know her well, but not totally.
she is very clever, she can remember things quickly and is very wise and logical too. she knows more than her age and can gauid you correctly in your hard situations.
she is not very beautiful but she can attract every one she wants in a short period. Her voice is comforting , it's enough for you to speak with her when you are disappointed to be hopeful again.
At first you think she is proud but she only doesn't know how to start a communication. she is very sentimental but can not express her feelings easily. Even if she loves you, she doesn't tell you until she can, but if she feels you are leaving her, she expresses all her emotions suddenly.
She can do every hard job that she intends to do, and is very hard working and self confident.
although her appearance doesn't seem so, she is very religious. she loves God really and she only asks him to do things for her and never ask the others.in my opinion it is a sign of her belief in him and her love to him,however; some people think this is a sign of being proud.
she easily takes risks and is not prudent. she reads a lot and loves philosophic and religious books and one of her best hobbies is reading.
Generally she is a good person and a wonderful friend. whenever I need her she is present, and forgives me for my mistakes. I always thank God for giving me such a good friend.

No comments: